martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

In Love whit Venice.

Good afternoon friends!Today I want to talk to you about Venice, since it is a place that I would love to visit. Did you know that there are more than 100 small islands that extend over the Adriatic Sea? 
And it has no paths, it is just channels!It is a place that I would love to go from end to end, to be able to navigate through its canals and to know every corner of its streets, and in this way to better understand the history of Venice and also to know the stories of other travelers and even better the stories of the people who have lived all their lives in this incredible 
place but only as a tourist for a couple of weeks and  then return to Chile.
 I look forward to the moment when I can travel to that wonderful place and learn about its culture so that I can share it with you and with my family and friends.


3 comentarios:

  1. It is super interesting that they only have channels, they must have a very particular lifestyle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd love to go too, it's a beautiful city!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, I love Venice's channels too! they're so romantic

    ResponderEliminar