lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

My Job

Hi dear

 Today I will tell you about my dream job, for me it is very important to finish my degree in psychology and then work in the field of social and community psychology, I hope to work for some years somewhere where I can help people who do not know I charge them too much for receiving the psychological therapy they need to raise money to have my own psychological help center.


The center should be a place that has many green areas where patients can rest and feel peace, in addition I would like to offer help to people who cannot pay for the stay in the center since my idea is to help patients who actually If you need it, I also hope to be able to work with many people who have similar thoughts about helping to improve the patient experience and make them feel in a family environment, especially patients who have problems with drug addiction or alcoholism, for that I must have experience with previous patients to be able to treat them properly and I must also have the knowledge of various individual and group therapies to make the experience more friendly.



This work would give me enormous peace of mind since I have always wanted to help people who do not have the resources to receive adequate psychological therapy so that they can "get out" of environments that make them worse.



3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's really nice to read about your goal of having your own psychological help center, people need to be in a place that really makes them feel comfortable and at peace! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That place sounds great!

    I wish you all the best in that

    ResponderEliminar