lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

Love Ice Age

Hello people, today I want to talk to you a bit about a film that I marked in childhood and that to this day I remember with great affection said film is Ice Age 1, but first I need to tell you why it is surh an important film for me, and that was the first movie I saw in the cinema.


That occasion was during the first outing I had with my grandfather and I remember that we had a lot of sweets too.
The cinema  seems to me a fascinating place capable of making us transport ourselves to wonderful place and stories that help us to clear ourselves and get away from reality for a feu hours. 


Well now they understand why it brings back such bautiful memories and that is that I also accompany the chilhood of many children. This film is about the adventures that a Mammoth, a Sloth and a Saber-toothed tiger undertake, and on that occasion the story revolves around a baby that these animals find and the journey they face to return him to his father. 

1 comentario: