lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

Postgraduate Studies

Hello to all my dear readers! Today I would like to write you about the course that I would like to take after finishing my psychology degree, this course is a Master in Community Psychology, this is because I would love to focus on that branch of psychology when I started working and this Magister would help me a lot to do a good job with patients. This Master in Community Psychology focuses on integrating conceptual development, research methodologies and action strategies in Community Psychology. 

I would love to study this course at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Chile, which is the place where I am studying a degree in psychology and I would like to continue in that place because it has a very friendly atmosphere between teachers and students and most importantly is that it is very close to my house so it is easier to study there than anywhere else. 

The way I want to take the course is precensially since that way it is possible to obtain a better result in terms of academics, but it is also to obtain more experience that will help me improve in the workplace. After finishing this course I hope to improve as a professional and help more people to improve their mental health situation, this is for the patients and also for their environment.

4 comentarios:

  1. The Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Chile would be an excellent place to continue specializing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The community psychology is a very good choose. I like it.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. community psychology is always a good option

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Master in Community Psychology sounds very interesting! I hope you can take it and help others with it :)

    ResponderEliminar