jueves, 23 de julio de 2020

My English Today

Hello friends, this is the last blog that I will publish during this semester and I would like to tell you how my level of English has advanced until today thanks to the classes I receive from the university and also thanks to different means that I have used. 

First I must tell you that right now my English is much better than it was a few months ago, but it is still not quite perfect obviously, although during classes I have been able to improve the pronunciation and also the understanding when they speak that language. 

These months of pandemic I have been able to take advantage of practicing my English more when watching series in that language, since I find it better and it is much more entertaining because that way the emotions of the actors feel more, also since my adolescence I have listened to music in English so it is easier to understand what they are saying to me right now. 

Despite familiarizing myself a little more with English at the moment, I must admit that it is very necessary to continue practicing speaking in this language since I still get confused with the pronunciation of several words, likewise I must practice more writing in English to be able to express better my phrases and sentences. I hope with practice, to have a better command of English because we all know that it is a universal language and that it is much easier to communicate with that language abroad, in addition, managing English completely opens many doors in the labor field, which It would serve a lot for my future plans. 

I hope you all are okay.


5 comentarios:

  1. Yes, if you know english you have a plus in the work environment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Practice is what we need most to improve

    ResponderEliminar
  3. listening to music and watching series in english it becomes much easier to learn it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like to watch series in English to have more interaction with the language.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. English is so universal, it serves us for life in general.

    ResponderEliminar